This Ditecsa division places the company as an international referent in industrial maintenance services.
Ditecsa relies on more than 15 years of experience in industrial mechanical, electrical maintenance and instrumentation and control serves in all its aspects (preventive, predictive, corrective, legal and improving).
The technology, together with the great experience, allows Ditecsa to offer its customers an efficient and custom-designed service.
The Industrial Maintenance Area develops its own databases according to the daily information compiled from works.
These information systems allow exhaustive reports to be compiled on the application of preventive ranges, detection of problematic equipment and analysis of singular breakdowns. As a consequence, we obtain improvement proposals both from facilities and equipment, and for their own maintenance.
The maintenance area generates the following essential information for its customers:
- Production of maintenance ranges or review of the existing ones.
- Detection of problematic equipment or potential singular breakdowns:
- Weak points: Equipment that has no high costs repairs nor stops the facilities, but suffer continuous breakdowns or undergo repetitive interventions.
- Expensive equipment: with high-costs intervention, independently of the no. of OT’s.
- Critical equipment: equipment that in case of breakdown cause a high number of stop time.
- Instrumentation and control
Customer: ENEL-ENDESA Date: January 2015 - December 2017 Project location: Andorra (Teruel) Complete maintenance of Thermal power station in Andorra.…
Customer: EQUATORIAL COCA-COLA Date: 2015 – 2016 Project location: Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone plants Mechanical maintenance of compressors and…