In accordance with the hierarchy of waste management, material and energetic valuation occurs as a priority alternative to elimination.
We have centres for the treatment and valuation of dangerous and non-dangerous wastes and urban wastes. We obtain industrial use fuels from organic wastes and construction materials from inorganic wastes. As for urban wastes, the activities are focused on the minimization of the production of wastes thanks to the recycling and production of high-quality compost.
The scope of the activities of Ditecsa Soluciones Medioambientales in terms of the treatment and valuation of wastes includes the following services:
- Solvent recovery
- Hydrocarbon recovery
- Treatment of industrial wastewater
- Recycling of urban solid wastes
- Compost production
- Recovery of metals coming from steel mill dross
- Recycling of containers
- Production of solid fuels coming from wastes
- Production of liquid fuels coming from wastes
- Production of materials coming from wastes
- Treatment of PCB equipment